OST Program Portal
Our OST Program Portal is the ideal tool to manage the information about the students and families in your program. It makes it easy to evaluate your organization’s performance on an individual, team, cohort, or overall basis.
OST Program Portal empowers you to manage, track, and evaluate:
- Participant/team scheduling, attendance, and performance
- Family contact information, emergency contact records, etc.
- Volunteer scheduling and attendance
- Submission of required documentation (physicals, insurance information, etc.)
- Participation in community service and other activities
- Academic performance in school and on standardized tests
- College application, acceptance, and matriculation
OST Program Portal includes the core CRM functionality of all of our systems:
- Manage the relationships between individuals and organizations (e.g. assign students to the schools they attend)
- Powerful querying
- Create targeted mailing/e-mail lists
- Manage individual/mass communications with constituents